Wednesday, August 5, 2009

STILL TRYING TO GET THIS BLOG THINGY RIGHT

I having some issues with how to download my youtube vids on here. the one bout my doggies is correct except for the fact that the volume lever is not visible-so I'm working on that. i got a site visitor counter on here and surprisingly enough, i did it correctly. one of my visits was from this site called -- http://www.condron.us/ --it bills itself as a blog channel flipper type gizmo, hope it flips thru my blog. its funny that at any given time of day, I'm on the phone or just shooting the breeze with my co-worker and getting into this or that topic and then i think about the blog and my mind goes blank. i think that its maybe cause i feel like it might not be good enough to talk about--but hells bells--probably most of the daily babbling we do is not worth its weight in gold. how you measure talk in relation to gold is another issue and may well be fodder for a blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment