Tuesday, August 18, 2009

THE SPINNINGWHEEL MOTEL UTAH



sorry bout the sparce chatter from yours truely, but with the phone thing and settling in and finding good wifi reception, it takes its hourly toll. uploading takes a hell of a lot of time. i should make it out to 4CORNERS today, supposedly a really good flyfishing area on the galletin river. a neighbor had given me directions to a creek that is a local favorite-but knowing me i kinda paid attention and couldnt find it--though i enjoyed the ride and scenery. trying to upload as much as possible every day. today i met a member of the BLACKFEET INDIAN NATION. we had a fantastic convo--basically me peppering her with questions about wild game meat and weather and whatnot and she telling me as much as possible in our short visit.. we ended by me getting her email address and we shall go from there. really nice to have spoken to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment