Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'VE BEEN A VERY VERY LAZY BOI--AND I PEED IN MY PANTIES TWICE

OJ--let me splain- i have been rather a lazy bum these last couple of weeks- blaming my bloglessness on everything from anal warts to lack of desire to malaise brought on by too much work, too little sex--AND YES, I FINALLY GOT SOME AFTER A 2.5 YEAR DRY SPELL--HOT DAMN--gearing up for my Montana trip, reworking my Deedee's 4 wheeler and all other sort of rot.

i used to tell Chuckie, by best est friend that i always wanted to take 2 baths a day and that way when i got older, i would down grade it to just one bath daily-still good. now on the other hand, if i started off with just taking one bath a day and then when the old age thingy hit me--well hells bells- I'd wind up taking zero baths and that my friends is stinky poo time and anybody that's anybody that knows me knows that stinky peeps is like a major turn off for me. hell, I've been know to mist my PSTs(personal service techs) down before doing the enema thing
"NO WONDER YOU HAVEN'T HAD SEX IN YEARS" SHOUTS THE CROWD.

but anywho, i digress. the point of the bathing thing is this, is it just me or are most of us slightly middle aged pushing on old age farts allowing this and that excuse to keep us from achieving our goals, doing our daily chores, engaging in the hobbies/sports we enjoy, etc? it seems that nowadays, i spend much more negative effort making excuses for not doing this and that. its not like i don't have the time. its not like i can't manage my daily routines to include things i need to do or things i wanna do. it just seems that before i really know whats happening, my brain has already found 36 reasons why i shouldn't brush my teats before i go to bed, why i shouldn't get up in the middle of the nite to pee, why i can't get my running shoes on and get out there and do my daily jog.

i think back to just a few years ago before i met my last LOML(love of my life). i was out on my bike doing 70-95 mile laps thru the city up and down the coast and couldn't wait to do it again.
i would berate my less physically active bfs and friends and tell them that if they didn't do it now while they were still young, it would be hell to pay once the 50's came around--DAMN, PAYBACK IS A BITCH!!

SOOOO, there it is in a nutshell. I've got to get off my lazy petite booty and dust off this still young hearted body and realize that I've still got another 50 or so years left and as long as i can run a hundred yards, i can run two hundred yards and so on and so on... its really about allowing yourself the right to stay young at heart regardless of how you might feel at any given time and stick to what has always worked for you. i allowed my divorce to somehow mark me as an older guy. i allowed it to rob me of my vigor, my playfulness, my desire for life that was the reason why i was able to attract the cute ones in the first place.

ABOUT THE PEEING PART... TBC(to be continued)-LMAO(laugh my ass off)

No comments:

Post a Comment