Wednesday, July 8, 2009

ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD


morning, its a beautiful afternoon, suns out, birds are chirping-haven't seen any but I'm sure their chirping somewhere. I'm gonnna take a trip north to the Montana area for some rest and relaxation combined with lots of hiking, fishing, maybe hunting, biking, jogging, etc--DID I SAY REST AND RELAXATION??!!! Hopefully, I'll be keeping you guys updated with pics and things.

Here is the link for the cabin if your curious:

http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p212693

As for today, not much has passed through my noggin to stir my loins to make me write it down on this jog. Haven't heard any MJ music-haven't seen any MJ FAM MEMBERS parading on the telly and that's a nice change. Somehow or nother i miss my Sarah Palin and her amazing ability to pull complete b.s. from places unknown and present it as intelligent thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment